If you would like to enjoy 6 nights in Barcelona, with lots of knitting, yarn and sightseeing then this is the tour for you! You can get a preview of the tour from our 2023 review here.
So, if you're looking to visit one of Europe's most vibrant yarn festivals while taking some exclusive workshops with one of Ireland's most loved knitwear designers, all within a relaxed Spanish City with beachy vibes, then what are you waiting for?Join us today!
- Transfers on arrival and departure (Barcelona Airport)
- Accredited English-speaking guide
- Two workshop with Carol Feller on colourwork knitting
- Finishing class and knitting circle with Lisa Sisk
- Luxury four star accommodation
- Breakfast daily
- 3 hotel dinners
- 1 restaurant dinner
- 2 lunches
- Entrance to the Barcelona Knits Festival & shuttle service
- 1 festival workshop with advance booking online (exclusive to Knittingtours.com)
- Afternoon at Montserrat with scenic train and funicular ride
- 2 day Barcelona Express card
- Yarn store and studio visits
- La Pedrera Night Experience
- Guided Tour of La Sagrada Familia
- Flamenco show finale
14-19th of November 2024
How to Book
You can book your tour, and learn more about the tour from knittingtours.com.
Book Here (affiliate link)