Learn how to knit Garter Stitch. This is the most basic of the knitting stitches, you knit all the stitches on both the right and wrong side of your knitting!
- On the Right Side (RS), knit every stitch as follows:
- Insert right needle from left to right into first stitch on left needle.
- Wrap your yarn clockwise around tip of right needle.
- Pull the right needle out of the stitch, pulling the created yarn loop with it.
- Drop the original stitch off of the left needle.
- Work all remaining stitches in the row in this manner.
- On the Wrong Side (WS), knit every stitch in the same way.