Come join us in Ireland for an tour of the southern part of the country, including a trip to the aran islands. These tours are run by knittingtours.com and Carol will teach a morning class for the tour group.
The tour begins in Dublin and you'll travel down across to the south and up the west of Ireland.
- Knitting with Wire workshop With Pauline Gallagher - Dublin Anne O’Maille
- Knitting Workshop creating unique Aran stitches Irish style - Galway
- AranIslands Knitting Workshop with Úna McDonagh - Inis Oirr Aran Island
- Spinning & Dyeing workshop - Inis Oirr
- Knitting Class with Carol Feller in Kerry (including a copy of one of Carol's best selling books) - Killarney
- Traditional Knitting with Colour Class with Liz Spillane - Kenmare, County Kerry
- Tunisian Crochet Demonstration with Aoibhe Ni - Dublin
- Basket Weaving Demonstration with Ciarán Hogan - Connemara
- Visit to the Connemara Wool and Sheep Centre
This tour has 3 departure dates:
- 15th April, 2024
- 8th July, 2024
- 16th September, 2024
How to Book
You can book your tour, and learn more about the tour from knittingtours.com.