Pattern by Joan Forgione to be purchased separately here.
Kit includes specified number of Nua yarn skeins and a cotton tote bag.
- Option 1: Late Night Blues & Frog on the Wall
- Option 2: Bare Necessities & Late Night Blues
- Option 3: Capall & Rolling Bales
- Option 4: Kitten Fluff & Angry Monkey
- Option 5: August Storms & Cafe Flamingo
What could be better than a cozy cardi in a super soft yarn? Slightly oversized with a splash of color at the hem and cuffs, Endpapers combines style and comfort in this open-front, top-down cardigan. The colorwork pattern is a slip-stitch pattern, a technique in which only one color is worked in each row. It’s a perfect way to get started in colorwork without stranding.
The cardigan is worked in one piece from the top down. Once the yoke is complete, sleeve stitches are put on waste yarn and the body is worked flat to the bottom hem. Sleeves are then worked in the round. Stitches for the front band are picked up and knit.