If you would like to enjoy 7 days relaxing, and knitting in the Irish countryside knitting then this is the retreat for you!
The trip begins on the first day in Dublin, then the next day you'll travel down through Cahir and visit the local historic sites. That evening I'll come join you at the very luxurious Parknasilla Resort hotel in Kerry. The next several days will be knitting, sightseeing, learning and lots of fun! You can see the full itinerary on their website.
Over the course of a few days Carol will take you on a virtual mill tour of Ireland, looking at how they spin their yarn and the types of yarn that are produced. We'll then begin investigating cables and all the variations there are. This will all be put into practice with a couple of project where you'll have a chance to try out new techniques.
Included with the retreat is an exclusive Carol Feller yarn, pattern directions and a book from Carol.
- Transfers on arrival and departure by private luxury coach.
- Sightseeing in a luxury coach with an experienced driver and accredited guide
- The company of me, Carol Feller for 4 days!
- Accommodation in rooms with private bathroom facilities for 7 nights
- Irish breakfast daily
- 6 dinners
- 4 lunches
- 1 dinner followed by traditional music session at Parknasilla Resort Hotel
- Irish Whiskey and Chocolate Tasting Event at Parknasilla Resort Hotel
- Optional touring
Workshops & Knitting Activities
- The company of your knitting host Carol Feller for 4 days
- Knitting with the locals on the Sheep’s Head Peninsula
- Visit Zwartables Ireland Sheep Farm
- Visit Cushendale Woollen Mill
This tour begins in Dublin in the 24th of September, 2023
How to Book
You can book your tour, and learn more about the tour from knittingtours.com.